Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jeje, the Goddess of YOUR WORLD! <3


Hey y'all!
If I could be a goddess, that would be really really a-w-e-s-o-m-e.
If I were to be a goddess, I would want to have the power to read people's minds. Wouldn't it be fun to know what someone's thinking in their heads?
Also, I want to have the power to fly. I can help people reach objectss from places high above their heads and I could look for danger in the bird's eyeview.
Thirdly, I would be able to lift things up by my super-power force, without touching the object.
Fourth, with a swish of my hand, I would be able to make objects appear from my imagination. Through this, I could make people happy through gifts.
By having all of these abilities, I would like to come to the mortals and make them happy when they are sad, or when they have no hope.
For my physical characteristics, I would have feathered wings to fly, and I would have beautiful, long silky hair. I wouldn't want to look like a monster because that would scare the people away. I'm a friendly goddess unlike the Aphrodite. I would rather be a problem solver than a problem maker. My outfit would change depending on the latest trend of fashion because I want to be the goddess of the modern world.
That would be Jeje, the Goddess of YOUR WORLD! :)

No comments: